Online shopping has become a new trend.
Ever since covid hit us, the shopping behavior of customers has tilted more toward online retail stores.
And why not?
Online stores have a vast collection of items, ranging at all price points plus you get some super cool deals during particular seasons.
Therefore, online shopping in one sense seems superior to traditional offline stores, but there are some people who criticize online shopping and prefer their traditional way of offline shopping.
Whatever the case may be, we are no one to influence your way of shopping, you do what feels right.
But today we will talk about a platform called Cotosen, people are hyping up this platform because of unreal discounts available on this website.
So unreal to be true.
So is Cotosen legit? Or is it a scam?
In this blog, we will take a deeper look and analyze the legality of Cotosen (Offical Website).
What is Cotosen?
Many new online shopping platforms have emerged since the pandemic, but most of them fail to attract a good customer base.
Cotosen is an online fashion store from where you can buy your clothes form.
Cotosen focuses on selling high-quality products within the budget of the customer. However, there are no customer reviews available for any product.
Cotosen claims that the platform has very competitive rates while no compromise on the quality of the products.
You can find shirts, hoodies, t-shirts, denim, pants, etc, and all other clothing items on this website.
Most of the time you will find 60% off on all the products on the website! This 60% off mark attracts a lot of customers but most of them question this too-good-to-be-true offer.
Terms and Conditions of Cotosen
The website is very clear about its T&C.
Some of their terms and conditions do seem fishy.
- The company can refuse to initiate cancellation without providing any reasonable explanation to the customer.
- The company takes no liability for the damage to the product during delivery.
- There are many modes of payment.
- Shipping is done in 10 to 15 business days.
- There are returns and exchange policies but can be refused without any explanation.
- Gifts, accessories, and undergarments are non-refundable.
- Only products which have their original packaging are refundable.
Pros and Cons of Cotosen?
Here are some pros and cons of Cotosen.
Pros of Cotosen
Let’s start with the pros of the website.
- The platform provides heavy discounts on its products. You will find 60% off on most of their products, plus their rates are very competitive and affordable.
- The shipping can be done worldwide. Anyone from any part of the world can order from Cotosen.
- Multiple payment gateways are available. Customers can pay through debit or credit card or can pay using PayPal as well.
- Free delivery for all orders above $99.
- The platform provides a 30-day return policy.
- Orders can be tracked using an order tracking facility.
- The website provides a 2-year warranty on all of its products.
- Multiple discounts are available on one item.
These were some pros of the platform.
Cons of Cotosen
Now let’s look at the cons of the platform.
- No customer reviews are available on the website, which makes customers confused about whether the platform is genuine or not.
- There is a penalty for canceling any order after 24 hours of placing it.
- Most of the reviews about this platform are negative.
- The platform can refuse to initiate a cancellation without any valid reason.
These were some cons of Cotosen.
Is Cotosen legit?
Now the question comes whether Cotosen is legit or not.
A platform with great deals, 60% off plus other additional discounts, is real or fake?
One must be happy that he must have found a gem with such great deals however the story is not just about deals or discounts.
There are some factors about Cotosen that need some attention. Firstly, the owner of Cotosen is not known plus there is no company number as well, which raises a red alarm towards the website.
Secondly, the discounts on this website are unreal. A platform can’t give unreal discounts throughout the year, this seems suspicious.
The trust index is 8.7% which makes this platform very less reliable, plus some content on this website is copied from other pages.
Another thing to notice is that the website has so many negative reviews, ranging from fake products to getting damaged products, some even claim that they got no delivery even after paying for the article in advance.
Therefore, it can be said that the website may not be totally fake but is not genuine either, and it is definitely not a platform you can trust.
Customers’ take on Cotosen
We went through reviews by customers on this website and most of them were negative, we were hardly able to find a decent review, if there was a decent review it was about how cheap the products were.
Therefore, customers of Cotosen are not at all satisfied with their products and services.
According to customers, Cotosen is not a palace to go for, there are many other platforms from where you can buy your clothes form.
Obviously not at a 60% discount but at better quality and customer support.
Is Cotosen Worth Shopping from?
Considering all the negative reviews and low trust ratings it can be very well concluded that Cotosen is not worth shopping from.
Yes, the deals might attract you plus the discount is unreal but they are not worth it, you will probably receive damaged or mismatched products plus it might take weeks for your ‘damaged’ product to arrive.
Therefore, it is advisable to find better platforms to shop from.
So this was all about Cotosen.
It is a platform that can’t be trusted for sure, there are better platforms you can shop from and you can some great deals there as well.
But shopping from Cotosen is not at all advisable, and it is clear from the reviews.
One thought on “Cotosen.com Reviews I Is Cotosen Scam or Legit?”